Tuesday 28 January 2014

My brain is so weird: on horses riding horses and analogies about that statement...

So I was thinking (and this statement should always be accompanied by an 'oh boy' or any other sentiment with the same meaning) and I somehow ended up at horses, and then I thought...what if someone was so stupid as to feel sorry for a horse for having to walk everywhere by itself and then buy said horse it's own vehicle (whether it's a car, another horse, a donkey, whatever)...In other words, the poor horse now has to ride something...(just don't ask, I don't even know...)

Then I tried coming up with an analogy (because it's just something I do sometimes to try and make sense of my own thoughts) and I came up with this. Basically that is giving someone something that they really don't need, don't want and will probably never use. That's like buying a person a DVD machine when they don't own a TV...then you can say 'that's like buying a horse a car!'

I don't even know why I'm writing this right now...it's just a little sneak peak at how strange my brain really is...

Probably the most stupid post I've ever written (I would say it's the most stupid THING I've ever written, but my diary tops it...yep...)

I'm a weirdo...and a useless blogger...that's the point of this post.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment